We are the leading providers of book scanning services in Sydney.
We work with writers, publishers, editors, newspapers, universities, libraries and individuals clients to bring their paper-based books into the digital era.
- Scan any type of books, journals, manuals, magazines, newspapers and manuscripts.
- Convert your scan images into PDF, Searchable PDF, MS Word, Kindle, iBook, ePub, Flipping book, JPEG, TIFF and HTML.
- Use one of two methods to scan your books: removing the spine (unbound) or keeping them intact (Bound)
- Convert your books into editable text using OCR (Optical Character Recognition).
- Collect your books anywhere in Sydney and the rest of Australia
Here are some reasons why you should scan your books:
- Archiving and preservation purposes
- Have a digital copy of your publication
- Easier access to your libraries
- Ability to search through pages quicker
- Digitise to share or sell online
- Reduce the weight of carrying your books
- Scan for republication purposes
- Scan to downsize
- Scan to re-edit text
Why choose us:
For more than forty years we have successfully completed both small and large scale book scanning projects for government, publishers, writers, archivists, collectors, students and private individuals in Sydney, as well as clients across the rest of Australia
Our scanning bureau operates under 24-hour security and has been custom built around security, safety, confidentiality and scalability. To back up our claims, we hold ISO accreditations for security and quality so your books will be in safe hands with us.
As well as excellent security, our scanning bureau is equipped with the latest scanning technology to capture books of all shapes and sizes in high quality format with a quick turnaround. Our audits and quality checks help us to ensure we provide the best possible service to each and every one of our clients and our friendly and experienced scanning professionals can work with you to find the perfect solution to scan your books exactly how you want.