Microfilm Conversion Services
Whether you need to convert from microfilm or microfiche,
MICROSYSTEMS is the answer for you..
We have over 40 years’ experience converting microfilm and our experienced staff having worked with all microfilm formats, including 16MM, 35 MM,105mm Planetary and Rotary film.
Our national processing centre in Sydney NSW, has processed tens of millions of scanned Microfilm images, so we are confident that we will fulfil all of your expectations.
Why Convert Microfilm or Microfiche Documents to Digital?
- Quick and easy retrieval – No more wasting time searching through Microfilm rolls or Microfiche to find the information you are looking for.
- Reduce Costs – Save money! No need to pay for climate control storage or maintenance of outdated Microfilm printing technology.
- Easily share your data – Quickly access your images and directly from your computer/server network.
- Reduce security risks – Your electronic documents have the ability to be protected by passwords, user restrictions, as well as comprehensive audit trails for usage.
- No lost or damaged documents – the scanned images are backed up and easily restored by I.T.
How does the process work?
First, Microsystems will set up an appointment to review your microfilm rolls. We will discuss conversion options including:
- Quality and Expected Quantity of microfilm images.
- Indexing requirements.
- Project time frame and budgetary expectations.
Next, Microsystems will provide you with a formal written proposal. The proposal will include project outline, time frame, specifications, and pricing information.
Then, upon acceptance of Microsystems’s proposal, Microsystems’s project manager will schedule a time to pick up and securely transport your microfilm.
Microsystems provide the option of Scanned Image delivery on DVD or as a hosted fully searchable database accessible via the Web.
Should you feel that the retrieval rates from your Microfilm archive do not warrant scanning and conversion of the complete data set, but are still seeking an electronic solution, you may wish to consider our storage and scan on demand services. Microsystems can store your entire Microfilm archive and provide scanned images on demand.
With our extensive scanning service centre based in Sydney, Microsystems have the tools and resources available to provide the best microfilm scanning solutions.
Contact Microsystems to schedule your free appointment or to get a free quote on (02) 9682 6111